MANATEE COUNTY FAMILY YMCA: COVID FACILITIES UPDATE
HOURS OF OPERATION
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Masks are required in all common areas of our facilities.
- Children 2 and up are required to wear masks in our facilities.
- Masks are not required in the Fitness Center or during Group Fitness classes.
- All members and participants are required to sign a Redwoods waiver prior to using the facility, one time only. Children under 18 will need a parent’s signature.
- All staff, members, and visitors to our facilities will be required to have their temperature taken (no touch) upon entering the building. Any individual temperature over 100+ will not be allowed to use the facility.
- Y staff will be wearing face masks/coverings, but know we are smiling from ear to ear because we are happy to see you.
- If you feel ill or have any symptoms, please stay home.
- Social distancing, minimum of six feet, is required.
- You will be required to scan your Membership ID prior to using your reservation.
- YMCA Nationwide is inactive; we will only be able to offer services to full Manatee County Family YMCA members.
KEEPING STAFF AND MEMBERS SAFE
- High touch areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the day, with no less than one cleaning per hour.
- Limited number of members in the fitness area at one time.
- Some equipment will not be available to allow for social distancing and disinfecting procedures.
- All members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Y staff will be stationed throughout the facility to assist with disinfecting equipment and to answer questions regarding new guidelines.
- Members are asked to stay in designated areas.
- To reserve a Lap Lane or Recreation Swim time, click here.
- To reserve a Kids Zone timeslot, click here.
- To reserve a spot in a Group Fitness Class, click the blue square in the bottom right corner that states “For Group Fitness Reservations Click Here”.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE NOW?
- Indoor/Outdoor Pools (Lap Swim and Recreational Swim By Reservation)
- Outdoor/Indoor limited group exercise classes (By Reservation)
- Free weights, cardio, functional training area, and select equipment
- Pickleball (By Reservation)
- Basketball (West Bradenton only By Reservation)
- Restroom facilities will be available on a limited basis and will be disinfected on an hourly basis.
- Locker Rooms and showers
- Kid Zone (By reservation – Ages 3 months-10)
WHAT AREAS WILL REMAIN UNAVAILABLE AS OF NOW?
- Water fountains are not available; however, no touch water bottle fill stations are available. You are encouraged to bring your own water bottle or throw away cups will be available.
- Coffee Services
- Basketball Gyms
- Senior Activities
If you have any additional questions or are having troubles with our reservation platform please contact the Branch Executive Below:
Lakewood Ranch Branch: Shawn Simmons, firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-798-9622 x113
Bradenton Branch: Jennifer Haughey, email@example.com or 941-798-9622 x420
The Parrish Branch is closed, although if you have any questions please contact: Jamie Rusnak, firstname.lastname@example.org