Community Support Campaign
GIVE FOR A BETTER US.
(All donations made to Flazer Trust with the selection of Manatee County Family YMCA as the recipient will be matched 1:1!)
When our communities are strong, our country is strong. But right now, the bonds that hold us together are fraying and we need a place to make them whole. In over 10,000 communities across the country, the Y is that place. It fills the gaps, bridges our divides, and gives us common ground to stand on.
Your gift to Manatee County Family YMCA’s Annual Community Scholarship Campaign means that somewhere in your community a YMCA door opens to a child, a family, a senior, who would otherwise be unable to afford it. You open the door to swimming lessons, youth sports, recreation, before and after school programs, tutoring, fitness, dance, programs that teach strong core values… Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Your gifts are truly investments in the quality of life for others. Whether you make a once a year gift or monthly gifts, your gifts add up to the Y’s strong belief that when “everyone plays, everyone wins”. Our commitment is to never deny anyone access to programs and facilities due to an inability to pay. Each year we provide more than 1,200 scholarships to individuals and families who otherwise cannot afford to participate. These important scholarships are made possible by people donating to our Annual Community Scholarship Campaign.
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE A BETTER US.
YMCA CAMPAIGN SUPPORTED PROGRAMS
– Outreach for our community’s teens with programs providing character-building activities, positive guidance, and skills leading to a safe, productive, and healthy lifestyle.
Child Care and Day Camp
– Before & after school care for elementary and middle school children. Day Camp for days when school is not in session including holidays, spring break, and summer break.
Safety Around Water
– FREE introduction to swimming classes at each of our YMCA branches including water safety instruction.
Active Older Adults
– Programs that keep older adults active, vital, and connected to our community.
– Non-competitive instructional sports for children of all ages.
– All that the YMCA has to offer with access to programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
SUPPORT THE MANATEE COUNTY FAMILY YMCA
For more information to donate to the Annual Community Support Campaign please contact the branch of your choice to complete a pledge card or donate now online! A donation to the Y is tax-deductible!