YMCA Youth SoccerSign your kids up for Y Soccer and spark a lifelong love of exercise and teamwork. Where there's a Y, there's a way to play and grow as a person and athlete. Y Soccer emphasizes working together, leadership, and sportsmanship while learning the fundamentals of the game. Teams practice once a week and play a game on the weekend.
2021 Spring Soccer
Registration begins Thursday, 1/14
• Ages 4-10
• Practices begin the week of March 8th
• Games begin March 27th
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
More than ever, our kids need to get out and experience the joy of being a kid again. And for many, that means teamwork, friends, and sports! Our Youth Sports programs are ready to provide a safe, clean, and fun environment so your family can get back to learning and doing the activities you love at the YMCA.
YOUTH SOCCER COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
• Benches and equipment will be disinfected between each game.
• Hand Sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be provided on the field(s)
• All staff, participants, and coaches will have a temperature check prior to games.
• Spectators will be asked to practice social distancing at all times.
• Spectators are highly encouraged to wear masks outdoors unless they are adhering to social distancing guidelines.