YMCA Youth Soccer
Sign your kids up for Y Soccer and spark a lifelong love of exercise and teamwork. Where there's a Y, there's a way to play and grow as a person and athlete. Y Soccer emphasizes working together, leadership, and sportsmanship while learning the fundamentals of the game. Teams practice once a week and play a game on the weekend.
2020 Fall Soccer
Registration begins Friday, 8/14
• Ages 4-10
• Practices begin the week of September 14th
• Season runs October 3rd until November 21st, with games on Saturdays
YOUR SAFETY IS
OUR TOP PRIORITY
More than ever, our kids need to get out and experience the joy of being a kid again. And for many, that means teamwork, friends, and sports! Our Youth Sports programs are ready to provide a safe, clean, and fun environment so your family can get back to learning and doing the activities you love at the YMCA.
YOUTH SOCCER COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
• Benches and equipment will be disinfected between each game.
• Hand Sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be provided on the field(s)
• All staff, participants, and coaches will have a temperature check prior
• Spectators will be asked to practice social distancing at all times.
• Spectators are highly encouraged to wear masks outdoors unless they are adhering to social distancing guidelines.