We are excited to announce that Governor DeSantis has announced that Gyms can reopen as early as Monday, May 18th, 2020. As the Manatee County Family YMCA navigates through the reopening of our facilities, our team continues to put the needs, health and safety of our members and staff at the forefront of our decision-making process.
Our Lakewood Ranch and West Bradenton facilities will reopen Wednesday, May 20th, 2020. We are ready to welcome you back. We are slowly opening parts of the Y, in a limited capacity, as safely as possible.
We are thoroughly cleaning on a daily basis and will follow a strict cleaning schedule during the day so we may continue to provide a safe environment.
- - We will have limited hours: Monday thru Friday 6:00am-10:00am and 4:00pm-8:00pm.
- - Our equipment, group fitness classes, and lap lane usage will require a reservation through our website.
- - You will need to sign a new Redwood’s waiver with your first visit.
- - You will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- - If you have placed your membership on hold during the closure, your next draft date will be July 3, 2020.
Keep a look out for our next email or update on the website for more information on what areas of the Y will be available, how to use our reservation platform, and any other important information regarding reopening.
We’ve missed you and are eager to welcome you back soon!