SPARK CHANGE- IMPACT MEMBERSHIPThe Manatee County Family YMCA was founded over 30 years ago as a place where all people could find hope, fellowship, and healing. The current pandemic has exposed critical issues that require more action from the Y than ever before. The sustainability of YMCA services is vital to the community. Today, we are transforming to better address the growing issue of racial inequity and a profound lack of resources and opportunity for many.
An Impact Membership gives you the opportunity to advocate for the most vulnerable among us. Your support enables the Y to deepen our role as a community-impact organization committed to addressing racial inequity, food insecurity, health disparities, learning gaps, and more.
Through our People Helping People < Annual Support Campaign, when you join as an Impact Member, we will provide access to YMCA programs and services for someone in need. A child in need of a safe space to learn and play, a senior in need of virtual classes to combat social isolation, families to come together to give back and support their neighbors in the community, creating confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow……someone needs YOU.
Be a part of the solution. Become an inaugural member of a group of mission-driven community ambassadors who are motivated less by what they get, and more by what they can give.
For just $20 a month you can ensure that the YMCA is there to meet critical needs in your community. We believe that we are better together. A YMCA Impact Membership does more…more for you, more for the community, more for ALL!
Join us in creating a more inclusive future for everyone who calls Manatee County area home.
Benefits of an Impact Membership:
- Opportunity to become a community change agent
- Membership to support impactful and purposeful work in the community
- Monthly e-newsletter with stories of impact, volunteer opportunities, and more
- Opportunity to provide an Impact Membership to someone in need through our People Helping People < Annual Support Campaign
- Engagement opportunities with the YMCA and other change agents through community events seminars, and more throughout the year.
- Upgrade at any time to access a variety of additional programs and services including Wellness Centers, group exercise classes, pools, and more at one of Manatee County Family YMCA’s