We offer financial assistance to individuals and families who are not able to pay full fees for YMCA programs and membership. This is made possible through our Annual Community Scholarship Campaign. Each year we raise funds from our staff, volunteers, local businesses and residents in Manatee County so that everyone has the opportunity to join the Y and participate in programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body.
Individual Unique Pricing & Scholarship Program
Membership-For-All is a rate structure to join the Y based on annual household income and number of individuals per household that will ensure that people of all income levels have access to the YMCA and its facilities.
APPLICATION IS REQUIRED (AS OF 11/1/2018):
- Proof of income (1040 form, pay stubs, etc.) is required to participate in this program, if not available at sign up you may provide an estimate.
- All new members receiving Unique Pricing will sign a letter that includes their gross income and number of individuals in the household.
- Estimates are accepted. If no income information is provided at sign up, the new member will have 10 days to turn in their information. If information is not received your membership fee will be adjusted to full price at 1st draft (program is available to bank draft membership types only and sorry it is not available to full-time students).
- After joining the Y, all Unique Pricing applicants are reviewed prior to first draft of membership fees, in some cases the Y may request additional information not available on a 1040 form due to scholarship policies.
- The below letter titled, “Unique Pricing Agreement Letter” must be signed when joining the Manatee YMCA. You may print the form and bring with you if you choose to.
- Unique Pricing is for memberships and programs (excluding before & after school care).
Tell Us About Your Experience as a Recipient of Our Scholarship Program! Please fill out this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child Care and Day Camp Financial Assistance
Need financial assistance for Before/After School Care or Day Camp? No one is ever turned away at the Y due to the inability to pay! You must complete a scholarship and Early Learning Coalition Wait List application.
For more information about Early Learning Coalition, visit their website at www.elc-manatee.org